“You make a living by what you get,
you make a life by what you give.”
- Winston Churchill
You may be like many who are not able to help at the times we work with these families, but have the resources to help finance the project or support the families in other ways. Here are some of the ways you can donate other than you time.
- $10 will provide afterschool healthy snacks all month for a child
- $25 will provide a complete life skills curriculum
- $50 will provide life skills curriculum for an entire family including parents
- $500 will make you a Service Partner (see partners below)
Other Bridge Project needs include:
- Laptop computers – used for homework and learning computer skills.
- Homemade healthy snacks.
- Paper, White Board Markers, and other school supplies.
Discovery Counseling Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, so every dollar you donate is tax deductible and appreciated.
Current Service Partners are:
- Intero Foundation
- Morgan Hill Bible Church